DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S.Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), LuvuMom will respond expeditiouslyto claims of copyright infringement that are reported to LuvuMom designated copyright agentidentified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents thatmaterial or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. LuvuMom reserves the right at itssole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of LuvuMom users whoinfringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, pleaseprovide LuvuMom copyright agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive rightthat is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, ifmultiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative listof such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity andthat is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit LuvuMom to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit LuvuMom to contact the complaining party,including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining partymay be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the mannercomplained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that thecomplaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement in respect of or relating to this Website should be directed to LuvuMom’s designated copyright agent at the following email address:
We apologize for any form of abuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and end abusive files.